Primo is Here! We are currently updating our guides. Thank you for your patience.
Venturing forth into a solo legal practice or starting a small law firm is a significant undertaking. Aside from being well versed in the law, the new solo or small firm attorney must also be a master of all other aspects of running a small business. This guide gathers resources that can assist attorneys with issues such as creating a business plan, deciding on office location and space needs, technology investments, management of employees and finances, research resources and ethics considerations.
Table of Contents - Solo and Small Firm Practice Resources
- Print Resources about Solo Practice & Small Firms
- Electronic Resources for Starting a Solo Practice or Small Firm
- Print Resources on Law Office Management and Practice
- Electronic Resources for Law Office Management and Practice
- Print Resources on Starting and Managing a Law Library
- Choosing an Online Legal Database Provider
- Resources from Local Law Libraries
- Free Web Resources
- Marketing and Advertising for the Solo and Small Law Firm
- Expenses for Solo Practice and the Small Law Firm
- Associations and Organizations for Solo Practice and the Small Firm